Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Russia


Last  September 10-17, 2012, my Dad, Mum, and I went to Russia. Our destinations were Moscow and St. Petersburg. It was such a good experience for all of us since we all wanted to go to Russia and it was quite hard to get a visa.  I was really so so happy when we were on the way and could just imagine what Russia looked and felt like. I cherished and enjoyed every minute of the trip even the plane ride, despite the fact that I don’t really like long plane rides.

We flew using Aeroflot and we had a layover in HK and I felt so lucky that it was in Hk because my project for Architectural Design 5 in school is an airport and HK has one of the world’s greatest airports. Our flight to Moscow was pretty long although it didn’t feel as long because Aeroflot had really good services.

To sum it up, Moscow is more into industrial type and more on new building but there are old buildings as well such as the Kremlin. St. Petersburg was REALLY beautiful and breathtaking. It reminded me so much of Italy . They were able to preserve mostly everything there.

Russia was really beautiful and it was one of the most interesting countries I’ve been to. It is so rich in culture and history. I absolutely love visiting different places where the culture and architecture is unique! :-)







































































Love,
Yna

No comments:

Post a Comment